Michigan is very strict and peculiar with its laws and rules. Especially when it comes to DUI and OWVI laws and charges. They have severe penalties for those convicted of such offences. DUI is known as the Driving While Intoxicated and commonly known as OWI in Michigan. The state has severe alcohol impairment criminal offences with different charges and penalties. These offences include Super Drunk, DUI, Felony DUI, and OWVI. It’s really tough to handle such legal crises, that’s why having an expert guides your way through it and help you safely keep your driving license. Having an experienced and professional lawyer helps you supremely in this sector as they can appeal and seek special court orders for your case, as they know the traffic laws in detail.
Being a citizen of Michigan, you must know the charges and penalties you’ll be having in case you are charged with DUI. These are fines of $10,000 to $15,000, having your license suspended or revoked, having insurance premiums, loss of employment for those of driving, jail time of 93 days, having our vehicle impounded and a permanent criminal record. And being alone in such a case, you could face a lot of issues, plus it heightens the chances of losing. That’s why you need someone with thorough research and knowledge of the system who can bring defence opportunities for you and frame you out of the risk. So, if you’re searching for the best, this article is the right place for you. Let’s get started!
Michigan Criminal Defense Law
Having an experienced and professional defence lawyer by your side in any sort of criminal charge enhances your chances to be proven innocent. And the team of experts at Michigan Criminal Defense Law is fully devoted to enabling the best interest of their clients, led by Paul Tafelski and Devid Goukassian. In any case, if you are being charged with a crime or suspect, you can freely contact the expert here to the founder Paul Tafelski, who has legal experience of more than 20 years with a firm reputation in criminal defence. At Michigan Criminal Defense Law, the clients get proper consultancy in legal matters and help them find the best interest. These are the key beneficial points here:
- Working for over 20 years, Michigan Criminal Defense Law has defended its clients against a huge spectrum of criminal charges, which resulted in a positive outcome.
- The teamwork with intense focus and attention to the case covers all the small or negligible details and brings out the best possible scenarios for that.
- For DUI situations, the team is professionally skilled to take a tailored approach for developing the best defence strategy for the clients.
- Michigan Criminal Defense Law doesn’t leave you to handle the criminal system alone, they stand with you through all the legality of questions, the chemical test results or lack of evidence that indicates substantial impairment.
2525 S Telegraph Rd #100
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Phone: (248) 451-2200
Aaron J. Boria
Aaron Boria, one of the highest-paid criminal defence attorneys in Michigan who is known for providing award-winning representation to people, who need it the most. Being charged with any sort of crime or suspect can be pretty hectic and it can cost your professional license, driving license, implement major fines and many more. In such cases, you need an expert who can walk your way out of this and protect your future. For that, Aaron Boria is known to be the finest criminal lawyer. He and his team work on finding the best possible strategy to prove your innocence. Also, he is the co-founder of the Plymouth Lawyers Bar Association. Here, you’ll be benefited by:
- The finest service for all kinds of Michigan Misdemeanours and Felonies, which includes assault and battery, domestic violence, drinking and driving, theft and shoplifting, gun crimes, marijuana possession and many more.
- Backs in the entire criminal proceedings and conviction, also help you restore your driving licence.
- With a huge experience in this field, Aaron Boria has been fighting for the rights of the accused victim ever since his graduation from Thomas M. Cooley School of Law.
472 STARKWEATHER STREET,
PLYMOUTH, MI 48170
Phone: (734) 453-7806
Barone Defense Firm
Being excellent in their field, Barone Defense Firm represents the best Michigan criminal attorneys. These have combined experience in criminal defence for more than 100 years now. They have been up for federal as well as state levels and they helped their clients to get to know some pretty traumatic charges. And for anyone facing criminal charges and issues go through some severe issues and disturbance. At Barone Defense Firm, they work with such cases and work on finding the best possible outcome for their clients, helping people win back their lives. The defence attorneys here are known to be specialised in their fields and have handled critical criminal cases in Michigan which involves sex crimes, assaults, DUI charges, health care fraud, drug crimes, financial fraud and many more.
Patrick Barone, the founding partner and CEO of Barone Defense Firm is known for his impressive legal records, teaching experience and some prominent books published by him. And the firm is known for:
- At Barone Defense Firm, they provide statewide criminal defence representation.
- The drunk driving defence attorneys have earned the national level reputation and are counted among the top DUE defence attorneys across the country.
- At Barone Defense Firm, they offer free consultancy as well on all criminal cases. Although they charge pretty reasonable fees from the clients.
- They start any case with a thorough interview with all the details and the client’s background through which they work on creating the best possible defence for their client.
2525 S Telegraph Rd #100
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Phone: (248) 451-2200
The Law Office of Julian J. Poota
For anyone searching for a lawyer who would listen to you and act aggressively on your behalf, The Law Office of Julian J. Poota is the right place. They are known to be exceptionally committed to excellence in legal representation. Here, they provide proper advice and representation to the clients in any kind of criminal issues, backed with high-level standards of professionalism. They are fully focused, dedicated and aggressive during the representation and build the top-notch case with proper negotiation, litigation or trial proceeding. They work on meeting the expectations and requirements of the clients through an effective legal proceeding. At The Law Office of Julian J. Poota, you’d find:
- Mr Poota, the criminal attorney at The Law Office of Julian J. Poota provides a great commitment to his clients along with his comprehensive legal knowledge and availability for them. This helps in developing a positive difference in legal situations.
- They are known for solving all the legal issues faced by the clients according to laws and their requirements.
- Here, they provide proper guidance to their clients during the preparation and if necessary, they aggressively represent their clients in the courtroom.
24725 W. 12 Mile Road, Suite 110,
Southfield, Michigan 48034-7625
Phone: (888) 399-7979 (Toll-Free)
(248) 356-8900 (Office)
Fax: (248) 356-8901
Jeffrey Randa and Associates
Facing any DUI charges in Michigan became extremely critical and avoiding the negative consequences and penalties are very tough. In such cases, it’s very important to have a good defence attorney by your side. For handling any kind of DUI case, the most essential thing is figuring out the best possible defence results. Jeffrey Randa and Associates is known for winning every driver’s restoration and clearance appeal cases. Here, they put the best interest of the clients at top priority with a proper legal proceeding. They opt for a unique approach in dealing with the cases. And the approaches that Jeffrey Randa and Associates obtain are competitive and different from everyone as,
- Jeffrey Randa and Associates put the fees for the cases, right on their official website as they believe it is a necessity, what’s there to hide! Plus, they charge based on their experience and expertise.
- The consultancy provided here is absolutely free of cost and available throughout the week, except Saturday and Sunday.
- The best approach here is they remind their clients to compare their law firm with others and briefly understand what they need and get into.
1441 E Maple Rd #200
Troy, MI 48083