For anyone who has driven or operated or made any sort of physical control over a vehicle in the state of impaired by alcohol or any kind of drugs is charged with DUI(Driving Under Influence). Every state has certain laws and penalties fixed for such cases. In Delaware, if a person is arrested for DUI charges goes through penalties such as jail time, loss of license, probation, DUI classes, fine and ignition interlock. Police can easily arrest the driver with 0.08% of consumption. And based on the DUI conviction in Delaware, you need to avoid any of such scenarios and never plead guilty to this.
That’s why it’s very important to have a legal expert in criminal defence by your side who works on finding the best possible strategy for your case and creating positive outcomes. If under any circumstances, you found yourself in such a situation, get the best DUI defence attorney for your representation who can defend your side confidently from these charges.
DUI is extremely critical and complicated in Delaware and it being totally different from any other criminal law, you need expertise by your side. And that’s what we are discussing today- the best DUI lawyers in Delaware. So, let’s get started!
Jason R. Antoine, Attorney at Law
Jason R. Antoine is a very famous Delaware criminal defence, DUI and personal injury attorney. He is known to represent those who are accused of crimes or are injured within the State of Delaware. Facing a DUI charge is pretty hectic and disturbing that it can devastate a person’s livelihood, regardless of its jurisdiction. And Jason R. Antoine is known to be an expert in this field and he has solved some very difficult problems in his career. For anyone searching for a DUI attorney to save their freedom, livelihood, or reputation, Jason R. Antoine is a perfect choice. He has invested his life into the trial practices and gained expertise in advanced trial advocacy and persuasion strategies to obtain the best possible outcome for his clients. With Jason R. Antoine, you would be benefitted by,
- Jason R. Antoine is counted among the top-rated lawyers in Delaware and he was selected as a Super Lawyer, Rising Star and has the AVVO rating of 10 out of 10.
- His ultimate goal in any DUI case is to develop the highest calibre DUI defence strategy and gain the best possible result for the client.
- Also, he is a former prosecutor and handled various criminal cases involving much high profile federal criminal prosecution as well as misdemeanor DUI charges.
1702 Kirkwood Highway Unit 2C
Wilmington, DE 19805
Eric G. Mooney, P.A. Criminal Defense
For anyone who is arrested under DUI charges in Delaware, warrants need an attorney who is well-familiar with Delaware laws and have a good record of success. In a wholesome, you need an expert by your side for which Eric G. Mooney is a prominent name in Delaware. If you are charged with DUI or any other criminal offence, you face several consequences and penalties for that which puts a lifetime scar on the accused. That’s why it’s very important to have someone who would put the best interest of you during the court proceeding and protect your rights as well. For that purpose, Eric G. Mooney is quite a popular image, which is:
- Eric G. Mooney has a fancy proven record of success in criminal cases and assists his clients through the total procedure of the future steps and help them in getting back their life as before.
- He is voted top criminal defence lawyer by Delaware Today several times and has a great reputation along with the successful representation of his clients for more than 20 years now.
- He has great priority and dedication for pursuing DUI cases, although he practices in every area of criminal defence.
13 S Front St, Georgetown,
DE 19947, United States
Phone: +1 302-856-3070
Abram & Hutchison
With more than 30 years of combined experience working in the criminal defence field, Abram & Hutchison has a huge reputation in its field. The top priority here is defending the rights of the clients. They are known for having a very impressive history of not guilty verdicts and case dismissals and have won several cases in Superior court as well as Delaware Supreme Court.
Moreover, Abram & Hutchison has defended different varieties of criminal defence cases, ranging from traffic offences to first-degree murder cases. For any criminal charges, you need an expert by your side who would defend you with the best possible strategy and guide you throughout the preparation and court proceedings. The team at Abram & Hutchison works on guiding their client for the complex criminal justice system and defending them aggressively against criminal charges. With the help of vivid resources, their experience and knowledge, they build up a strong strategy for your defence against the charges. The clients trust them for:
- Handling cases with thorough research and strategy from start till the end. Plus, they update their clients on the latest developments.
- They work with custom-tailored approaches based on the expectation and requirements of the clients.
- They provide their consultancy service 24×7. You can contact them anytime they need like after the arrest, police investigation or any sort of urgent matter.
- They work with the best possible outcomes and strategies on the cases, either through plea or court trial. Plus, they properly guide the client with all the risks and benefits of the proceedings.
- The team of attorneys here is a highly experienced litigator who is known for resolving several cases inside as well as outside of the court.
120 S Bedford St, Georgetown,
DE 19947, United States
Phone: +1 302-856-4944
Thomas A. Foley Attorney
Thomas A. Foley is an established criminal defence attorney who has been practising in this field since 1989. Being a student of the American College of Trial Lawyers, he gained his license in Delaware and Columbia District. Also, he practices before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the third circuit.
Moreover, Mr Thomas is a former deputy attorney general and marine corps officer in the United States. He is outstanding when it comes to preparing a defence for the client, having a brief knowledge and insight to outmanoeuvre the prosecutor.
With Thomas A. Foley, the clients are benefitted in several ways. Plus, they get the full devotion of the attorney for preparing the defence strategy. These are:
- Being a member of The American College of Trial Lawyers which is an exceptional trial lawyer of distinct backgrounds, ranging from the United States to Canada; the clients get expert guidance and dedication from the professional.
- He has great year experiences, gamesmanship and skills that are a ‘must’ for better protection of rights.
1905 Delaware Avenue
Wilmington, DE 19806
Whitehead Law is a firm, which is fully dedicated to providing top-quality legal services in personal injury, criminal defence and bankruptcy. They have a team of highly skilled trial attorneys who have served the residents and non-residents in Delaware as well as the Eastern Shore of Maryland. They are known for providing top-quality legal services, especially in the areas of criminal defence. Here, the team is dedicated to protecting the rights of their clients, no matter what they are up against.
Whitehead Law is founded by Andrew A. Whitehead, who is also the lead attorney at the firm and provides dependable legal representation and personalized attention to the clients. The firm benefits its clients by,
- At Whitehead Law, which works on developing a customized solution for each client that fits perfectly with their requirements and expectations.
- The clients get to have the advantage of having a former prosecutor by their side that helps in providing thorough guidance on the case.
- The firm has more than 20 years of experience in criminal defence and protecting the rights of its clients.
- They provide a highly skilled team of seasoned trial attorneys who have practical experience both inside as well as outside of the courtroom.
11909 Bricksome Avenue, Suite W-3
Baton Rouge LA 70816
Phone: (225) 303-8600